2 min read.
- Contract address used as bank.
- Tests for all contract functions.
- Strict checks using modifiers.
- Strict checks in web interface.
- Different interface for admin and regular customers.
- Up to date exchange rate via coinbase API.
- Sample mobile interface built using flutter.
- Set Transaction Threshold.
- Receive alert when transaction is above threshold.
- Receive alert when the bank has a balance of more than 50 ethers (a case of money laundering).
- Compile code via
- Deploy to ganache using
truffle migrate --reset
truffle consoleto interact with the deployed contract
- Tests are located in the test folder
- To run tests run
The contract is already deployed to the ropstan test network using
infura, to redeploy you need to use the first account from
the accounts generated by the seed phrase in truffle-config.json.
more information on how to deploy and interact with contracts on infura in this guide.
- Deployed contract address: ropstan.
truffle migrate --network ropstanto deploy to ropstan test network
Web Interface development
There are 2 user interfaces, one for the customer and another for the admin/regulator, which one is loaded depends on the account selected in metamask, if its the first account in ganache then its the admin, o add accounts from ganache to metamask follow this guide.
- Start the server using
npm run dev
- Refresh the page after changing account in metamask.
tailwind.config.jsenables tailwind IntelliSense in vscode with the tailwind extension.
Web Interface Preview
Mobile Interface Preview
- Google and StackOverflow for always answering my questions.