1 min read.
a bunch of themes i made when i was using plasma
some are spin offs of themes i liked but with different icons, colors etc
but mostly a theme with a custom set of icons
- Aex Nomad: half transparent rounded corners shadowed macOS looking like theme (personal favorite).
- Aex Nomad Dark: half transparent rounded corners Dark shadowed macOS looking like theme (Made cuz people kept asking for dark variant).
- Breeze No Shadow Antu: default kde breeze theme without panel shadows and with icons from antu icon theme (i had a thing for antu icons).
- Breeze Transparent Nomad: default kde breeze theme without shadows and a lil bit of transparency and nomad project icons (until i found Nitrux).
all the themes are available in the aur (thanks to omni).
yay -S theme-name
this will install the desired theme and then you can choose them in plasma settings
- clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Blacksuan19/Plasma-Themes.git
- copy the desired theme folder to
- select theme from plasma settings
Aex Nomad Dark:
Breeze No Shadow Antu(widgets):
Breeze Transparent Nomad:
View Source Code